SEAMOR Marine prides itself on the excellent customer service that we offer all clients. From first contact to several years of ROV ownership, SEAMOR is there to help you and get the most out of your vehicle.
SEAMOR Marine Technical Service is available for remote support and guidance. Please call our North America Toll Free number 1-888-729-8890 or 1-250-729-8899 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Custom service packages are available – if you have a specific need, be sure to ask. Thank you!
Please refer to the information on the tabs below for details on how SEAMOR can help you.
Personalized on-site ROV operation, troubleshooting, maintenance and repair training is available either on-site or at our head office. Custom training packages are available depending on your specific application, unique needs or technical abilities.
- SEAMOR System Training at Our Facility
- SEAMOR System Training Anywhere in North America
- SEAMOR System Training Anywhere Outside of North America
- Custom Training Packages
Your SEAMOR system is fully covered by a comprehensive warranty against defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 24 months from the date of shipment. This warranty is extended to your SEAMOR system and is fully transferable. Contact SEAMOR Marine Ltd. to register or transfer your system and to receive information on our extended warranty options.
This warranty is limited solely to the repair or replacement of the defective SEAMOR components at our facility. If a component is found to be defective during the period of this warranty, SEAMOR Marine Ltd., at its discretion, reserves the right to repair or replace the defective component or to refund the original purchase price.
All damages to your SEAMOR system that may be a result of shipment must be claimed within 10 days of delivery. This is not an unconditional guarantee against all hazards or failures and the Limitations and Exclusions listed below apply.
On-site warranty repair is available at additional cost but is not covered by this limited warranty.
In no event shall SEAMOR Marine Ltd. be liable for more than the original purchase price of the defective SEAMOR system. SEAMOR Marine Ltd. shall not be liable for any damage or harm, nor for any exemplary, special, punitive, consequential or incidental damages, including but not limited to any loss of revenue, profit or use resulting thereby.
Limitations and Exclusions
This limited warranty does not include:
- Damage caused by improper use and / or maintenance, incorrect reassembly and/or accidental damage
- Items subject to normal wear including but not limited to camera or light lenses, flotation shells, propellers, protective frames, umbilical and other cables unless found to be defective in workmanship or materials
- Modification made to your SEAMOR System without prior written authorization from SEAMOR Marine Ltd.
- Damage due to incorrect power connection as described in the User’s Manual
- Damage or failure that is caused by acts of God, acts of war, or other such occurrences beyond SEAMOR Marine’s control.
Non-warranty repairs for your SEAMOR system or any of its modular components or parts are available at an authorized SEAMOR service center or at the corporate manufacturing facility.
Steps for Non-Warranty Repair:
- Call or email SEAMOR Marine for an RMA number. With the RMA number, you will also receive shipping instructions. Follow the instructions to limit customs delays or excessive shipping charges.
- Document a brief explanation of how the damage occurred and what the events were pre- and post-failure or malfunction. Take pictures if necessary.
- Ship your system or module(s) for repair.
- Upon arrival, your repair will be evaluated and repaired as required. With the acceptance of an RMA, up to 500 USD in repair value will be done without authorization unless otherwise requested by the client. After this value, the client will be contacted with an evaluation for pre-authorization.
- When your system is repaired, it will be returned as per the shipping details. All shipping and freight charges are the responsibility of the client for non-warranty repair items.
SEAMOR ROVs are built to last, however proper maintenance and care are important to ensure that your vehicle continues to operate well. We provide a detailed manual with every ROV purchased. Here are some basic tips on ensuring that you are providing proper care for you SEAMOR.
Rinse off your tether with clean water after use, and then remove all excess water by gently wringing it out (use your hand and pass the tether through your fingers as you wind it back onto the reel). Also make sure to wind the tether on neatly and layer it carefully onto the reel so that it lays nicely and avoids getting tangled when you need to use it next.
Do not hose off the reel itself!