SEAMOR Marine’s thrusters are well respected for their high performance and rugged design. Available in 300m & 600m depth ratings, these thrusters utilize high quality 150W Maxon DC motors and gearboxes. Powerful specially designed props and nozzles are designed to provide high thrust values for their relative size.
Each thruster is constructed from anodized marine-grade aluminum and fully tested before leaving the factory. Both the 300m & 600m models utilize replaceable shaft seal cartridges to make service simple and straightforward, and a built-in grounding stud enables easy connection to a sacrificial anode. Left- and right-handed propellers are available to meet end users’ needs.
- Total length: 9.6” (243mm)
- Nozzle OD: 5.0” (126mm) Body OD: 1.75” (45mm)
- Prop diameter: 4.0” (102mm)
- Forward: 19.8lbf (9.0kgf) thrust @ 48V, 3.125A
- Reverse: 11.9lbf (5.4kgf) thrust @ 48V, 3.125A
- Utilizes precision Swiss-designed Maxon 150W brushed DC motors and planetary gearboxes