SEAMOR Marine’s thrusters are well known for their high performance and rugged design. Available in 300m & 600m depth ratings, these thrusters utilize top quality 150W Maxon DC motors and gearboxes. Powerful custom 4” props and nozzles generate over 6kg (13lbs) of thrust in the forward direction and 3kg (6.75lb) of thrust in reverse at 48VDC input.
Each thruster is constructed from anodized aluminum and pressure-tested. Both the 300m & 600m models utilize replaceable shaft seal cartridges to make service simple and straightforward, and a built-in grounding stud enables easy connection to a sacrificial anode. Left- and right-handed propellers are available to meet end users’ needs.
- Total length: 7.732” (247.2mm)
- Nozzle OD: 4.953” (125.8mm) Body OD: 1.75” (44.45mm)
- Prop diameter: 4” (101.6mm)
- Forward: 13lb (5.9kg) thrust @ 48V, 2.7A
- Reverse: 6.75lb (3kg) thrust @ 48V, 2.5A
- Utilizes precision Maxon 150W brushed DC motors & gearboxes