SEAMOR Sea Otter Reel
SEAMOR Marine manufactures its own line of durable, high-quality reels for tether management and storage. Made from high grade aluminum and stainless steel, our reels can accommodate a variety of tether sizes, slip rings, and incorporate waterproof hub enclosures for tether interface electronics (i.e. fiber optic receivers, multiplexors, etc).
Reels can be supplied open or securely mounted in a rugged Pelican case. A lightweight and compact option for your SEAMOR ROV or to meet your custom tether management needs, a SEAMOR Sea Otter Reel can be counted on for years of reliable performance in any environment. The water resistant hub enclosure can be removed from the reel for servicing without having to unspool the cable.
Sea Otter 50 Reel
- Overall Depth: 19.1” (485mm)
- Overall Width: 19.1” (485mm)
- Overall Height: 18.9” (480mm)
- Flange Diameter: 18.1” (460mm)
- Core Diameter: 9” (230mm)
- Core Width: 16.3" (415mm)
- Optionally mounted in a Pelican Protector 350 Case or on Multi-Position Mounting Rails.
Sea Otter 100 Reel
- Overall Depth: 23.0” (585mm)
- Overall Width: 23.0” (585mm)
- Overall Height: 22.8” (580mm)
- Flange Diameter: 22.0” (560mm)
- Core Diameter: 9.0” (230mm)
- Core Width: 20.3” (515mm)
- Optionally mounted in a Pelican Protector 370 Case or on Multi-Position Mounting Rails.