SEAMOR Marine manufactures its own line of durable, high-quality reels for tether management and storage. Made from high grade aluminum and stainless, steel, our reels can accommodate a variety of tether sizes, slip rings, and incorporate waterproof hub enclosures for tether interface electronics (i.e. fiber optic receivers, multiplexors, etc).
Reels can be supplied open or securely mounted in a rugged Pelican case. A lightweight and compact option for your SEAMOR ROV or to meet your custom tether management needs, a SEAMOR Manual Reel can be counted on for years of reliable performance in any environment.
- Width: 17.875” (455mm)
- Height: 16.75” (430)mm
- Overall depth (front to back): 16” (410mm)
- Flange diameter: 16” (410mm)
- Hub diameter: 8” or 9.25” (203mm or 235mm), depending on box size Width: 12.875” (327mm)
- Optionally mounted in a Pelican 340 Case
- Width: 19.625” (500mm)
- Height: 20” (510mm)
- Depth (front to back): 19.75” (502mm)
- Flange diameter: 18.75” (476mm
- Hub diameter: 8” or 9.25” (203mm or 235mm), depending on box size Width: 15” (381mm)
- Optionally mounted in a Pelican 350 Case